12.12.10

- Mommy... When someone tells you that everything is gonna be alright, is it always true?
- Don't know, son. Why is that?
- I had a dream yesterday. A dream that an angel came to me. It was so beatiful, mommy.
- That's gorgeous, son. But what does it have to do with your first question?
- So, the angel came to me. I had wide white wings. It shinned blindly. He saw I was sad... Then, he told me that everything was gonna be alright.
- Why were you sad, son?
- Dunno, mommy. Do you know?
- How would I know?
- You are my mommy.
- That doeasn't mean anything.
- Mommy?
- Yes.
- Do angels exist?
- They exist if you want to.
- So I'm going to meet with the angel I met last night. I wanna talk to him better.
- Ok, son. Now it's time to sleep. Sleep tight, sweetheart.
- Thanks mom. Tomorrow I'll tell you more about the angel.
- OK.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário